Related to Indexing

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 3.x. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 3.x extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
resionllc
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Related to Indexing

Post by resionllc » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:41 am

Hello

I have a query regarding indexing the website in the search engine. I have fetched the all site-maps and pages in the web-master. In the website has millions of product pages. So, I need to index the all pages in the search engine. What I have to do next apart from backlinking?

My website is resion.com

delacroix1505
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Related to Indexing

Post by delacroix1505 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:37 am

I think you have done all the step for indexing your website. The next step might be just waiting for Google or any search engine crawl your site

digitalkube
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by digitalkube » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:29 am

You've already done everything that's is required. Now it's Google's decision to honor your request and index the pages. In the meantime, I would suggest you to interlink the pages where possible to increase the indexibility. Plus, make use of social media sites and communities like [red dit] to force Google to index your pages.

sophiahanson176
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by sophiahanson176 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 am

Indexing is a time taking thing, you have done great by adding your website in webmaster tool and creating sitemaps for different products sections, and have submitted them in webmaster tools. Now wait for the pages to get indexed, and keep doing search engine optimization by creating more backlinks, if the structure of your website is fine, you will soon get indexed most of your pages.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 3.x”