how do i change my title on joomla 3.8

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 3.x. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 3.x extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
kizitok
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

how do i change my title on joomla 3.8

Post by kizitok » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello guys, how do i change my title on joomla 3.8 as its affecting my seo ranking
Last edited by Per Yngve Berg on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjparadac
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: how do i change my title on joomla 3.8

Post by mjparadac » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello kisitok, welcome to the forum.

You can change the site name,in Glogal configuration. In the Site tab, find the Site Name setting. Change the name.

Regards,
Joomla Community Ambassador for A2 Hosting | A2 Hosting - Our speed, your success | https://www.a2hosting.com/joomla-hosting

Johnhill1
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Johnhill1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 am

Yes, Just Follow this Process, You can change it quickly - Global Configuration>Click Site at the top of the page
Under the Site Settings heading, Now find the Site Name setting & Change the value as needed

swapna_021
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by swapna_021 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:45 am

First Select the menu, then choose Advanced Options tab and open the Page Display Options parameters list. Enter the title for for the selected page, save all changes and ones refresh your site by pressing ctrl F5.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 3.x”