1. Title page (using as h1 and name item menu or list)
2. tag H1
3. meta tag Title (<title></title>)
These problems are actually for category page, article page and others.
Example page «Article»:
1. meta tag Title is set from field «Browser Page Title» - it's good
2. Title page (when using categories/articles list views) and H1 are set from field - «Title» - it's bad
The second point creates many problems because 2 parameters items are the same BUT they must be different!
Does why it make problems?
The main cause is understandable and simple representation of the element in terms of 3 parameters.
Example - my site is about english grammar. Page is about «the present perfect» and it must have the following values:
1. Item name - The Present Perfect
2. H1 - Definition of the Present Perfect tense
3. Title - The Present Perfect in English grammar - free online guide
As you can see, three items should be different!
Example page «Category»:
1. Name item list (when using categories views) and H1 are set from field - «Title»
2. there is have no ability to set tag Title BUT * i have found a solution to the problem*:
Code: Select all
<?php $document = JFactory::getDocument(); if ($this->category->note) $document->setTitle($this->category->note); ?>
But i don't know how solve a major problem - to set Title page (it will use for name in categories list views) and H1 separately from each other? Please help me to find the way to set h1 for category and article as autonomous and separate parameter
- I know that i may to start the content of every article with an <h1> but it's wrong way because i have a lot of page and i must manage them through a template
- i hope don't use any plugins for fix it