Shredded head and body

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
honeyxp
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Shredded head and body

Post by honeyxp » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am

Hi, I have installed a theme called "JCouda". Everything seems to be great except for two:

The Language switcher and search button although set properly don't work, clicking on them does nothing (on the top right corner of the site).

When I open the site on a mobile phone, it has no problem except for a few random times, where the top fixed header (white header) is no longer stuck to the main part body and have a situation like:
_... head
..._ body
and to find the body I have to scroll the whole page to left or right. Same thing happens when I press the F12 button (for development) and toggling the device mode to Mobile. Things don't go OK again even after refreshing the web page, and the only way to make it regular, is closing the tab and opening a new one and opening the site again! I don't know why this happens? How to prevent it from happening? May someone help me?

Also, how to make sub-menus open from right to left not from left to right...?
Here is the link to the sub-domain I created for this template:
http://jcouda.sohrabimarket.com/

CyrusXxX
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Shredded head and body

Post by CyrusXxX » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello again honeyxp, this template is not good with rtl honest advice is to contact template provider and tell him to fix his code.
Knowledge is power and power is knowledge.

https://regenesiscomputers.com

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”