Template auto switcher

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.
marvaysCZ
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Template auto switcher

Post by marvaysCZ » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi. I will repair one eshop. It's nice, but it has a badly done display for tablets and mobile phones. Because Christmas is just around the corner and I don't want to start an extensive redesign now, I came up with a solution. Buy a nice responsive template for joomla + virtuemart, customize fonts and colors and use for mobile phones.

But I need a plugin that, depending on the device, or rather the size of the display, will switch between templates for PC and for mobile and tablet.

I tried to search, but I didn't find anything. Do you know anything?

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Template auto switcher

Post by AMurray » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:17 pm

I would think most responsive templates already do the auto adjustment thing, according to device, that's the nature of responsive templates; so a plugin or whatever, to make that happen shouldn't be necessary
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Help you I can, yes!. Post your question, you should. Keep it on topic you must!
Use the Forc....Forum Post Assistant my young Padawan!

annahersh
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by annahersh » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:30 am

marvaysCZ wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:51 pm
I need a plugin that, depending on the device, or rather the size of the display, will switch between templates for PC and for mobile and tablet.
It's best to rely on screen width responsive @media {} queries, however if you prefer the device adaptive method, try Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager at https://regularlabs.com/extensions/adva ... atemanager
template-manager.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

marvaysCZ
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by marvaysCZ » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:59 am

thx. I try it.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”