Overlay web page on Template

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Trainmodeler
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Overlay web page on Template

Post by Trainmodeler » Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 am

A friend helped build a starter website for me. I would like to see how the pages are setup over the Template because I want to move the LOGO on the home page to a different position. The Template is: Tiger3R. I have tried typing '?tp=3' after my URL to see an overlay of the web pages on the Template but it does not work. I am sure I am doing something wrong when trying this method and am missing something in the typing process. Am I missing a backslash or something like that? I have full use of the back end and can get to all of the website perimeters and editor. The website is basic and I want to expand it in the near future. I have started watching the Joomla tutorial vides and am learning a lot from them.
Thanks.
Chuck H.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Overlay web page on Template

Post by Pavel-ww » Sun May 16, 2021 8:43 am

Hi.
Global Configuration > Templates
1.jpg
2.jpg
/?tp=1

...And in some templates it does not work. If this happens with your template, refer to its developer or documentation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”