Template Layout Dramatically Changed

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
alexrens
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Template Layout Dramatically Changed

Post by alexrens » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:41 pm

Hello, new to Joomla so I'm trying to parse everything out here to resolve this issue. To my knowledge nothing has been changed on the site for several weeks, but today the layout of everything has changed. You can see the issue clearly at the site: mark-makeco.com

The site uses Gantry 5 by way of Interstellar, and I don't think anything has been updated for some time. If I need to post this somewhere else please point me in the right direction and I will be happy to go there as long as I can figure out how to fix this. Thanks!

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Template Layout Dramatically Changed

Post by AMurray » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:54 pm

The URL you posted doesn't work. Can you check the URL and correctly post it (as a hyperlink in the forum)?

You asked for an alternative place to ask the question - if it's a paid template, you're entitled to the developer support - perhaps the Gantry (RocketTheme) support forum (or whatever support methods they offer)?

When you have a working URL, please describe the expected outcome and the actual outcome.

The most recent update to the template was October 2021, which added 4.x compatibility but no subsequent releases for over 12 months.
Regards - A Murray

alexrens
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Template Layout Dramatically Changed

Post by alexrens » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:36 pm

That's on me, I'm not sure what the issue is. I normally work on wordpress and am unsure what is causing this issue. Hoping it's easy. Here is the right link, and I'll repost this as well with the edit. http://mark-makerco.com/

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”