Please help My home page website missing

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
ard123
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Please help My home page website missing

Post by ard123 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:32 am

Hi everyone

I have problem with our website especially on my home page website. It can't show all module website templates but other page / menu can perfectly show. I attached screenshot. Thank you for your helping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Please help My home page website missing

Post by toivo » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:39 am

Welcome to the Joomla forum!

Does the website use Joomla articles and menus to post pages or are you using third party extensions?

The home page of this website starts with a banner containing the logo, the menu and another banner. The right side starts with a FAQ module, followed by 7 other modules and the footer. Is an article missing from the home or are there too many modules on the right?

Modules need to be assigned to menu items. Those menu items do not need to be included in a menu that is displayed in a menu module. An article and modules associated with a menu item can also be accessed through a link that points to a menu item in a so called ghost menu, or a hidden menu that is not included in a menu module. Hopefully that will clarify the situation with the page that does not have modules.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”