Joomla offcanvas menu issue

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
SDeveloper
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Joomla offcanvas menu issue

Post by SDeveloper » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:33 am

Hello All,
I'm working on a website using Joomla 3.10.12 CMS, it's in the last touches, the name of the template is (shaper_qubic) for Joomshaper and the page is built by SP Page Builder Version: 3.8.3.

The problem that appears in the menu in mobile view, the offcanvas menu not working when clicking on it, I used the same template for another website and everything worked fine, but here on this website not working fine.
the link of draft is (http://website.tao.iq) and (http://website.tao.iq/index.php/castrol-menu).

Please, I need your support to solve this issue, I spent too much time doing this design So, so I can't change the template to solve this issue, I need to solve it.

Thank you

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Joomla offcanvas menu issue

Post by Pavel-ww » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:38 am

Hi. For some reason js code from /templates/shaper_qubic/js/main.js not connect to offcanvas-toggler (offcanvas button). It is not possible to determine the reason without access to your site. In any case, now you have a starting point for the search. Or contact Joomshaper support.
--
I spent too much time doing this design
I don’t want to disappoint you, but you have chosen an outdated Helix 3 -based template. It would be worth choosing a Helix Ultimate -based template. And it would be worth using Joomla 4. Joomla 3 - already history.

SDeveloper
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by SDeveloper » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:00 am

Hi Pavel,
Thanks for your support, I resolved the issue based on your note, I migrate the clean file main.js from another website to this website and the issue has been solved, and now, the offcanvas menu working fine.

you can close this post.

Thanks a lot,

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:08 am

Hi. Glad to hear that you solved the problem

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”