K2 Responsive Images

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
murphle1965
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

K2 Responsive Images

Post by murphle1965 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi everyone - I've been really beaten up by K2 with a Rockettheme template and I'm so aggravated I could pop. The template I'm using is Voxel-Responsive by Rockettheme and everything works fantastic with the responsiveness of the site..... UNTIL I installed K2. Unless an image has been placed in the K2 item with 'rt-image', responsive doesn't work.

One might think, well, that's okay, just put it in at the top of the text window like in Joomla articles and give it the class 'rt-image'.... that would be cool, but I have the Smart Slideshow running on the home page and it grabs the K2 image only if its been placed via the 'images' tab.

I've purchased two different items K2 Multiple Images and SJ Responsive K2 Listings - neither of which do what I need. I really need the Image tab from K2 to produce a responsive image.

Please can someone help me? I've searched and searched and it's driving me crazy that I can't just firebug it out. #fail :(

BTW, the site is still in development and it's at http://csi.nethopper.net. The K2 items in question can be reached either by clicking the image in the slideshow or going under the menubar News>Latest Headlines.

Thanks,
Polly

murphle1965
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: K2 Responsive Images

Post by murphle1965 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 pm

I think I got it:

.itemImageBlock img {
width: 100%!important;
}
element.style {