Rearranging the Corporate Black template

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Ibisnaya
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Rearranging the Corporate Black template

Post by Ibisnaya » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:55 pm

I am designing my website using Joomla's Coporate Black Template, and would like to rearrange it so that after the Home Page Title is Company Details, followed by Recent Work followed by What We Do.

Have been able to switch the order of Company Details and Recent Work, and got stuck there.

Any insight on how to rearrange the layout to the order detailed above is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ibi
Last edited by toivo on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved to 3.x Templates

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Rearranging the Corporate Black template

Post by AMurray » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:38 am

It seems you're talking about "corporate black" provided by the Joomla.com free website service, it's not one of the included templates with self-hosted Joomla. You might be limited to what you can do with the template as provided, since Joomla.com is a limited service. Is this the one you're asking about: http://templates.joomla.com/demo1/

For Joomla.com questions specifically it is best to contact their support: http://tutorials.joomla.com/.

My guess though, is those sections are modules, so to rearrange them you have to reassign them to the relevant positions in the order you wanted them.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”