JoomlaXTC

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Mortti
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

JoomlaXTC

Post by Mortti » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:39 am

Has JoomlaXTC been running out of business?

The latest template was released last summer.

Customer service is really miserable.

deathworkz
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: JoomlaXTC

Post by deathworkz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Im a lifetime member and i submitted a support ticket back in November that still has no response. Im having Jstring issues that i believe are caused by one or more joomlaxtc extensions, but support is non existent. I feel like ive been duped.

brian
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by brian » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:22 am

Jstring should be JString

it is their lifetime not your lifetime ;)
"Exploited yesterday... Hacked tomorrow"
Blog http://brian.teeman.net/
Joomla Hidden Secrets http://hiddenjoomlasecrets.com/

deathworkz
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by deathworkz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:42 am

Thanks for your help Brian :D

jayblaq
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by jayblaq » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:46 am

Hello, Sorry for the delay. New templates will be released next week and we are back on track.
Jason Nickerson
Site Showcase Team | Capital Team Contributor | JoomlaDay Florida | Joomla Evangelist
http://www.joomlaxtc.com

jayblaq
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by jayblaq » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:47 am

deathworkz wrote:Im a lifetime member and i submitted a support ticket back in November that still has no response. Im having Jstring issues that i believe are caused by one or more joomlaxtc extensions, but support is non existent. I feel like ive been duped.
That issue has been fixed. It was a issue with our framework and it has been resolved.
Jason Nickerson
Site Showcase Team | Capital Team Contributor | JoomlaDay Florida | Joomla Evangelist
http://www.joomlaxtc.com

skandar
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by skandar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi, I have the same problem, I have sent support ticket and even mail via the contact form and they do not respond weeks ago. I am also a lifetime member and I have problems with a template that does not allow to use reCaptcha (they have an error possibly in javascrit). Since jayblaq represent JoomlaXTC, what happens to you who do not respond?

spehe
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by spehe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Does anyone know what is happening with JoomlaXTC? I have support tickets a month old and I have even paid to get support, but I get no answers.... I am too a lifetime member since many years and this has never happened before.
Det är först när man studerar myror under ett förstoringsglas en solig dag, som man inser hur ofta de råkar ut för spontan självantändning.

zelena
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by zelena » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Their site has been gone for a few days and jayblaq is not responding on Twitter... looks like they are trying to quietly disappear... :(

tuxypop
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by tuxypop » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:27 am

This is your statement. ;)

Time to change

Written by Alex
Published: 30 November 2018

Hello Joomlers, JoomlaXTC has been quiet for a while and just recently our domain went down. I believe you deserve an explanation and would like to share with you our current situation and what is next for the JoomlaXTC family:

We began this company ten years ago and has grown to over 100,000 users doing more than 9 million downloads of our 1,350 Joomla installable files. However, the CMS market has changed recently with big shifts towards other platforms that reflect as a reduction in Joomla’s market share. JoomlaXTC was no stranger to the difficult conditions and were forced to reduce our staff with obvious impact on our delivery and support capacities.

Despite the challenging times, our love for our customers and the Joomla platform kept us going for quite some time even without profits but sadly the time has come for JoomlaXTC to stop.

Regrettably, the parent company has decided to yank the webgenba.com domain and joomlaxtc.net is next.

As a Web Developer I have the chance to work with multiple CMS on different scenarios and time and again the one solution that encompasses an all-around package is Joomla and I understand the impact you have by not having access to the resources you need and paid for.

With this in mind, starting December 1st I am moving the JoomlaXTC website contents to a new domain:

www.webgenba.com

Genba is a Japanese word for “the place where value is created”.

Web Genba is a separate startup which goal is to add value with practical and easy to use templates, extensions and services for Joomla and other CMS.

We love Joomla and hosting JoomlaXTC is an effort to honor all users and subscriptions and provide support to the best of our capabilities.

I apologize this is done in a rush and therefore glitches might appear here and there. Your input is always welcome thru the Customer Survey or ticket system under Support menu and please stay tuned to our Blog for more incoming news as we move forward.

Welcome to Web Genba!

Alex Kurczyn
JoomlaXTC co-founder

Source: https://www.webgenba.com/resources/blog/time-to-change

hout2
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by hout2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:57 am

What is going on with joomlaxtc and webgenba.com. I purchased a lifetime membership at joomlaxtc a few years ago. I see all joomlaxtc extensions in the extensions directory are still listed and the site sells them. I can no longer login to joomlaxtc (I change my password, but it fails to login) and webgenba.com shows just 1 page: Web Genba is coming soon!
the link to https://www.webgenba.com/resources/blog/time-to-change doesn't exists

Marcus Stafford
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Marcus Stafford » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:34 pm

I have a client who has bought and paid for a template but can't download it as there's no download link. Tickets and emails go unanswered so they've obviously gone out of business although they still take payments.
Joomla! Managed Hosting, Web Design, Hack Repairs and Consulting ~ https://www.wintercorn.com

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by gws » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:26 pm

Unfortunately lifetime is the lifetime of the company and not lifetime of customers. Sad I know.

john-doe
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by john-doe » Fri May 03, 2019 1:01 pm

brian wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:22 am
Jstring should be JString
OFFTOPIC: And Definetively is NOT a GString
www.aldemar-hernandez.com - Custom templates and design services.

lebogang
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by lebogang » Sat May 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Marcus Stafford wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:34 pm
I have a client who has bought and paid for a template but can't download it as there's no download link. Tickets and emails go unanswered so they've obviously gone out of business although they still take payments.

Hi did they ever reply concerning this. I bought mine on the 24th of May and i didn't get a download link too

Marcus Stafford
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Marcus Stafford » Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 am

Nothing happened. They still seem to be taking orders though.

In an odd twist the previous director of JoomlaXTC (jayblaq on this forum) is now a director of Joomla's parent 'Open Source Matters'. I wonder if he could shed some light on this?
Joomla! Managed Hosting, Web Design, Hack Repairs and Consulting ~ https://www.wintercorn.com

nox007
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by nox007 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Please can someone help me. I am also a lifetime member of Joomla XTC and have not had any response from them on their forum for months. I have been updating all my old sites to the php7.2 templates, but recently I have run into the problem where I am not able to open the template in the Template Manager after the update. No error is given the page just tries endlessly to open. I suspect that it has something to do with the Framework Helper but I am not sure. It may also be a php setting that needs to change. I have scoured the internet for a solution but cannot find anything.
I will really appreciate any assistance with this please.

Marcus Stafford
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Marcus Stafford » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:27 am

nox007 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:58 pm
Please can someone help me. I am also a lifetime member of Joomla XTC and have not had any response from them on their forum for months. I have been updating all my old sites to the php7.2 templates, but recently I have run into the problem where I am not able to open the template in the Template Manager after the update. No error is given the page just tries endlessly to open. I suspect that it has something to do with the Framework Helper but I am not sure. It may also be a php setting that needs to change. I have scoured the internet for a solution but cannot find anything.
I will really appreciate any assistance with this please.
You should assume that there will be no further help from JoomlaXTC and plan accordingly including moving to another template provider. Spending resources on fixing their templates is a waste of time.

BruceWRyan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by BruceWRyan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:36 am

JoomlaXTC does appear to be down for the count. Last response I received was in July.
What is involved with fixing their templates to conform to pHp 7.3.9.... ?

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by AMurray » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:43 am

Their website is working....I don't know what the issues are.
https://www.joomlaxtc.com/

Maybe contact Jason (jayblaq) through https://volunteers.joomla.org/joomlers/ ... -nickerson?
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”