Link of last item in menu is suddenly everywhere

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ToCa2000
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Link of last item in menu is suddenly everywhere

Post by ToCa2000 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 am

Not quiet sure how to explain this in an easy way but here goes... :-)

I have a website where the items in your content that aren't supposed to be a link, suddenly become a link to the last item in the left menu. Suddenly it's all in class "ksotr_vmenu_items_parent_link" and the link.

I've put a copy of my website aside and you can see it on this page what I mean: https://www.molenland.be/betaalkaarten-ksotr.html

The template has been made with template toaster and then some changes have been made afterwarths, but I can't seem to figure out where this goes wrong.

ToCa2000
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Link of last item in menu is suddenly everywhere

Post by ToCa2000 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 am

You can see in this screenshot what I mean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ToCa2000
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Link of last item in menu is suddenly everywhere

Post by ToCa2000 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:20 pm

In case somebody else has this problem, I got in touch with template toaster and the problem I was having was because of a bug in their version. After contacting their customer service, they adviced me to update the software, export the template again and that solved it.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”