Change The Link Of The Homepage And Logo Of Joomla 3.X And Helix3 Topic is solved

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Valtari
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Change The Link Of The Homepage And Logo Of Joomla 3.X And Helix3

Post by Valtari » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:08 am

Hi,
I have to make two sites live with a subdomain in the same hosting and I would like the link of the logo and the home page of the subdomain to point to the home page of the domain.
The subdomain is a latest joomla version with Joomshaper's Helix3 framework, the domain is a latest version of Wordpress too. The Joomla logo and the homepage should point to the domain homepage in Wordpress and the other links in the Joomla subdomain menu point to the same WP domain links. Conversely, only a WP domain menu link points to a link in the Joomla subdomain.
This weird structure is due to the fact that we use a Joomla component that does not exist in the WP world.
Do you know how to do it?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

enginetemplates
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Change The Link Of The Homepage And Logo Of Joomla 3.X And Helix3

Post by enginetemplates » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:00 pm

For helix, default logo put at position 'logo' and it browses via Template Settings > Basic > Logo with default Logo link to current homepage.

If you want to change it, you must to create Custom HTML module and put your logo, correct link you want, then put it at position 'logo'. But you will have two logos, just go to Template Settings > Basic, and remove Logo image by default.
Kelvin - just a big fan of Joomla! CMS.
https://enginetemplates.com/free-joomla-templates/ <= Free Joomla 3 templates.
http://demo.enginetemplates.com/ <= Joomla! templates Live Demo preview
^Working with Joomla! 3.x and Joomla! 4.x

Valtari
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Change The Link Of The Homepage And Logo Of Joomla 3.X And Helix3

Post by Valtari » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:18 am

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply ! I dit this, but it's don't work, because if we remove the logo it is the text that is put in place. So I added a display: none to the class logo ...
Best regards.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”