My Login Module is inconsistent in different pages

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
ying789
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

My Login Module is inconsistent in different pages

Post by ying789 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:43 am

This is my login Module in Home Page:
螢幕快照 2018-11-29 上午9.41.00.png
This is my login module in other pages:
螢幕快照 2018-11-29 上午9.41.11.png
I want it to look like the second one. I tried config the login module but nothing changed. I installed a component called "Book Library" and set it as my Home Page. I am not sure if it caused the login module change its look. Does any one have an advice for trouble shooting this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ying789
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: My Login Module is inconsistent in different pages

Post by ying789 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:08 pm

OK by inspecting with Chrome DevTool, I found the style of login-module is executed by "Book Library". It's true. So it seems to me it's a problem between a component and my template. I can actually go to the css file of "Book Library" to change the background-color to "none". But before I do that, can I try other simpler ways? In order to avoid the possible mess-up of the look of my login module appear on other devices.

For example, I got a feeling that the " Module Assignment" under the Component "Book Library" may do the job. Does anyone know how does that work?

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”