Banner using two images

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.
confectionery
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Banner using two images

Post by confectionery » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:15 am

Hi
I am currently building a website using wampserve, joomla version 3.9.20 and virtuemart 3.8.4. I am not 'techno' savy and suspect that I am doing something silly. I have created two different banners: one for the top of my website and one for the bottom (Meet our customers...). I have created two different modules. When they are published, both images appear in both banners.
The top banner is meant to be just the text with image and the bottom banner image should just be the logo's of our customers.
what have I done wrong? I have attached screen shots, as I feel that may explain it a lot better.
Hope someone can help and not get too frustrated :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Banner using two images

Post by AMurray » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:38 am

I can't read those screenshots, so I don't know what the actual problem is.

Choose the module positions (top and/or bottom) to place the modules. Make sure under "assignment" you set them to be "all pages" or whatever your preference is.

Are you using the banners component, or custom module? They are two different things.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Help you I can, yes!. Post your question, you should. Keep it on topic you must!
Use the Forc....Forum Post Assistant my young Padawan!

confectionery
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by confectionery » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:00 am

Let me try and load the screenshots again - done in two files. as the problem is not assignment. It is that each banner has its own designed image. but the banners are displaying with both designs in them. I am using the banners component and not a custom module
AMurray wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:38 am
I can't read those screenshots, so I don't know what the actual problem is.

Choose the module positions (top and/or bottom) to place the modules. Make sure under "assignment" you set them to be "all pages" or whatever your preference is.

Are you using the banners component, or custom module? They are two different things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SharkyKZ
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by SharkyKZ » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:06 pm

There is "Count" option in the module if you want to show only one banner. But unless you need to track impressions/clicks, you could just use Custom HTML module.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”