Unit slider missing - using Mobile Joomla! extension

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
ahmed88
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Unit slider missing - using Mobile Joomla! extension

Post by ahmed88 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:59 pm

Hello,

My unit slider is missing in mobile version. Basically, its all gray, instead of image. I am using Lt winery template, and I am trying to fix the codes, but I cant find the right one in my cPanel. I recently installed the plugin mobile joomla, and I am trying to find the right code in that "mj" folder, am I missing something? Here is my website: www.herbavitas.ba However, in desktop version, the unit slider is visible. Pls help
Last edited by toivo on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved from 3.x General Questions, retitled

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Unit slider missing - using Mobile Joomla! extension

Post by AMurray » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:38 pm

The banner not displaying on mobiles is an intentional design feature of the template.

Try this simple test:

1. On your desktop PC, view the site, at full browser width.

2. Reduce the browser window, so that the viewing area of the browser is about 1/3 to 1/4 of the full size

3. Observe: the drop-down menu and large banner image disappears. You're left with the 'mobile' navigation "hamburger" menu which expands when you click the icon. The same behaviour on mobile phones.

It automatically recognises the device, and then suppresses the content that would slow the loading time, or make using the site difficult on a mobile phone.

Unrelated issue: on a mobile, I can't 'accept' the cookie notification. Nor use the navigation of the site.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”