SOS... Menus do not appear in articles Topic is solved

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
irenuyam
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

SOS... Menus do not appear in articles

Post by irenuyam » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:37 am

Hi.
I am just starting to learn creating a website in Joomla, so I hope you can help me out with this problem.
I have assigned a few menus in the "roof" part of the web we are creating. It works fine when I click the different menu from the main menu. See photo below:
menus upper portion.JPG
But when I click an article, the menu in the "roof" part disappears. See photo below:
menu in article.JPG
How can I resolve this? I am willing to connect via remote deskstop.
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by imanickam on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic » from General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x to Templates for Joomla! 3.x

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: SOS... Menus do not appear in articles

Post by Pavel-ww » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:15 am

Hi. This is not a general question of Joomla, but depends on the workflow with your template. In different templates, the workflow may differ completely. Therefore, you must specify the name of the template, link to the site, and describe what you did and where.

irenuyam
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by irenuyam » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:33 am

Pavel-ww wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:15 am
Hi. This is not a general question of Joomla, but depends on the workflow with your template. In different templates, the workflow may differ completely. Therefore, you must specify the name of the template, link to the site, and describe what you did and where.
Sorry, I put it here because I am not sure where it should be. I am using a template Morph. I have set the article layout to default, which should correspond to the default template I have assigned.
Am I allowed to send the link via private message?

I just noticed that the bottom menu (photo below) does not appear also when I click an article:
bottom menu.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 am

Morph is based on T3 Framework. It is quite difficult for beginners. You can read the documentation.

Code: Select all

https://www.t3-framework.org/documentation.html
But I would advise you to use the modern template that will have support in J4 and receive updates. Take a look at the Helix Ultimate. It is free and has a much more friendly and intuitive user interface.

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/helixultimate

irenuyam
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by irenuyam » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:23 am

Pavel-ww wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 am
Morph is based on T3 Framework. It is quite difficult for beginners. You can read the documentation.

https://www.t3-framework.org/documentation.html
But I would advise you to use the modern template that will have support in J4 and receive updates. Take a look at the Helix Ultimate. It is free and has a much more friendly and intuitive user interface.

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/helixultimate
Thanks.
We decided to use it the T3 framework because of the pagebuilder we are using. I am not sure if the pagebuilder will work with Helix framework.
I will try to check the link out if I find something.
Would really appreciate it if someone can guide us where to check.
Thanks.

irenuyam
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by irenuyam » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:58 pm

Finally found the error... I mistakenly assigned the menu to a wrong page from the pagebuilder...

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”