Alternative to Artisteer

Everything to do with Joomla! 3.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
johnwiseman
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Alternative to Artisteer

Post by johnwiseman » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Hello -

About 4 years ago I build a website for our Football team using the Artiseer template builder (v4.3).

I am now making changes to the template but it looks like Artiseer is not being version updated anymore so I am expecting some script errors or incompatibilities.

Are there alternative to Artiseer which will work with Joomla 3.10.x?

Thanks
John
Last edited by toivo on Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: fixed typo in subject

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: Alternative to Artisteer

Post by sozzled » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:27 pm

Artisteer died in 2015 (six years ago); it was unable to match the competition against the likes of T4, Helix3, Gantry, Vertex or a host of other template frameworks. It would be highly unlikely that a website using an Artisteer-based template operated with any version of Joomla released after J! 3.8. What version of J! are you using?

Use the opportunity today to overhaul your J! website. Re-build your J! website using current tools, not tools designed ten years ago or more. I do not have a recommendation for a "replacement" for Artisteer; I don't do "recommendations" (it's against the forum rules to advertise products, anyway). If you want to find alternatives to Artisteer, go here: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=artisteer+replacement

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 3.x”