joomla securiry

Discussion regarding Joomla! 3.x security issues.

Moderators: mandville, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant / FPA - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
SmollD
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

joomla securiry

Post by SmollD » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am

Hello, I need help from Joomla developers. You need to write a tool for additional protection of joomla. The latest update 3.9.25 of joomla has closed several cves . Who can help take version 3.9.24 for example and show what needs to be fixed to close these cves. Need any help from the developers. I ask anyone who can help, write, help is certainly not free.

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: joomla securiry

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:43 am

Update to 3.9.25, soon 3.9.26. That's how you fix 3.9.24.

SmollD
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by SmollD » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:29 am

Hello, I need to edit the existing Joomla security module (of your choice, for example, RSFirewall, Admin Tools Professional, SecurityCheck), make small adjustments for personal purposes(erase the names of these modules so that you can think that this is a new module(change the names, for example, RSFirewall to MyProgram)), I will not throw it out in the public (for course work at the university) + addition of a small functionality(for example, a reminder that you need to enable two-factor authentication). If someone can help, please write

JAVesey
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Post by JAVesey » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:12 am

SmollD wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:29 am
Hello, I need to edit the existing Joomla security module (of your choice, for example, RSFirewall, Admin Tools Professional, SecurityCheck), make small adjustments for personal purposes(erase the names of these modules so that you can think that this is a new module(change the names, for example, RSFirewall to MyProgram)), I will not throw it out in the public (for course work at the university) + addition of a small functionality(for example, a reminder that you need to enable two-factor authentication). If someone can help, please write
If you're editing the files of third-party extensions then you're on your own.
John V
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Joomla 5.0.3 "live" site on PHP 8.2.15 and MariaDB 10.11.7
Joomla 5.0.3 on XAMMP for OSX with PHP 8.2.4 and MariaDB 10.4.28

Webdongle
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Webdongle » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:57 am

http://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/
https://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/updating-joomla.html
"When I'm right no one remembers but when I'm wrong no one forgets".

Return to “Security in Joomla! 3.x”