DJ-ImageSlider is stuck

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Peterfreeth
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

DJ-ImageSlider is stuck

Postby Peterfreeth » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 am

Hi all,

I installed DJ-ImageSlider on 4 sites. It worked perfectly on 4 sites. Now, on one site only, it has stopped working. The slider appears, but doesn't move. The console shows no JS errors, I disabled other extensions, I installed JQueryEasy, none of that makes any difference. As far as I can recall, I've changed nothing in the site which would have affected the slider.

The slider lives in its own module position in Gantry Hydrogen and is assigned to just 3 of the pages of the site, above the main page content. That hasn't changed from when it was working.

The module options work in that I can change slide size etc and that is reflected on the page. The URL link from the slider works to open another site page. The only thing the slider doesn't do is slide!

I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and replaced the module, I can't think of anything else to try.

Can you help?

The site in question is http://www.cgwpublishing.com, a site where it is working properly is http://www.nenlp.com (at the bottom)

Thanks in advance, Peter

Peterfreeth
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: DJ-ImageSlider is stuck

Postby Peterfreeth » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am

SOLVED

I'd set some css to make UL inline for displaying bullet points in a certain way, and that had broken the slider because it uses UL elements to build the image sequence.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”