Template Creator CK not showing background images

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
dafaher
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Template Creator CK not showing background images

Post by dafaher » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:33 pm

Good evening community, I hope you're all having a great day. I'd like to ask you about this extension, maybe someone has experience using it and can guide me.

The first thing is that I have no idea how to increase the height of the header (I think in this extension they call it "banner"), I could do it using CSS but I wanted to know if the extension has an option to add it, I was looking but I didn't find anything.

The other problem I have is that the background images don't appear on the page (I'm developing a project locally with Xampp, I run Joomla 3.9.26 and Template Creator CK 4.3.4, which are the latest versions).
I sent a query to the developer 2 days ago, but I still had no response and I thought I would check here.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

roshanwebexpert
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Template Creator CK not showing background images

Post by roshanwebexpert » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 am

Yes, the version you are using, you can manage your banner & Background with Template Creator CK 4.3.4 as it has an inbuilt function for these

dafaher
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Template Creator CK not showing background images

Post by dafaher » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:49 pm

roshanwebexpert wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 am
Yes, the version you are using, you can manage your banner & Background with Template Creator CK 4.3.4 as it has an inbuilt function for these
Hi @roshanwebexpert, thank you very much for your answer! From what I've seen so far, there are options to change the width, but I haven't seen any to change the height of the banner. I'm new to using this extension so I'll keep looking.
What I still haven't solved is why the background images are not visible, I tried different images (png and jpg) and the same thing happens.

Well, thank you very much again and best regards!

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”