Joomla eCommerce

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
SDeveloper
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Joomla eCommerce

Post by SDeveloper » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:11 am

Hello All,
Good day,

I would like to share my idea with all of you hope to get a good way to go with it to begin work on my project.
My project is to connect many eCommerce websites to mine, the idea is to fetch all products from these websites and show them inside my website, and organized them as names inside my website.

That means, I will build a page containing all the logos of eCommerce websites like( Amazon, Alibaba,..etc), when you click on any logo the special page of this brand appear and contain all the fetched items from this website to this page inside my website.

The cart of my website will be filled when someone clicks on any product on any page.

You can download this App (Pureplatform) on your mobile and see how it works, I want to do something like this but as a website, not App.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Joomla eCommerce

Post by Pavel-ww » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 am

SDeveloper wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:11 am
You can download this App (Pureplatform) on your mobile and see how it works, I want to do something like this but as a website, not App.
Hi.
I do not want to disappoint you, but it is not a simple thing.
To understand how it all works, you need to plunge into the "CPA Marketing" theme. Google it.

And here there are three ways:
You are a webmaster that earns on traffic.
You are an aggregator that earns on webmasters and shops.
You are a webmaster-aggregator that earns on your own traffic and shops.

If you are a webmaster, you can use Joomla. An algorithm of actions such: you register in various CPA platforms, connect to Offers, form advertising feed from connected Offers and integrate to your site.

If you want to become an aggregator, you will need large investments on the development and servers, conclusion of contracts with brands. And in this case, Joomla is not suitable at all.

There are ready-made solutions for creating your own CPA Network. But usually these solutions are intended only for beginners to understand how everything works there. After receiving experience, custom development is always ordered. And it is very expensive. From several tens of thousands of dollars.

If you want to become a webmaster-aggregator investment and effort it will take even more than in the second case.

If you want to explore "CPA Marketing" theme, start from the lowest - start working as a webmaster (case 1).
In this case, you can adapt existing store components for your purposes. For example, in Joomshopping there is the field for link to a product in which you can use your affiliate links.

SDeveloper
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by SDeveloper » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:11 am

Hi,
Thanks for your elaboration.
It looks like we are facing a challenge in this project, the question is if we go with the first choice, could we use Joomla without the headache? I mean is the Joomla satisfy to do this Job? Can we link it with other merchants' websites to show their products inside our website? Are there extensions that have the full ability to fetching the products information from other websites and provide me the traffic information that will occur inside my website with purchasing information?

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:33 am

SDeveloper wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:11 am
Hi,
Thanks for your elaboration.
It looks like we are facing a challenge in this project, the question is if we go with the first choice, could we use Joomla without the headache? I mean is the Joomla satisfy to do this Job? Can we link it with other merchants' websites to show their products inside our website? Are there extensions that have the full ability to fetching the products information from other websites and provide me the traffic information that will occur inside my website with purchasing information?
I can't judge whether it will be a headache for you or not. It all depends on your skills and understanding of the process. Personally, this is not difficult for me. And I have never come across a task that could not solve with Joomla.

Communication scheme such: Your site <-- --> CPA Network <-- --> Merchants' websites. All statistics will be in your Personal Account in CPA Network. If you will be not enough, you can use your own tracker like this bemob.com
This is not integration in Joomla, but a separate system on another domain, subdomain or online service.

As for working with Joomla, here is an example of one of the cases (in manual mode) and you judge for yourself how difficult it is for you.
Joomla + Joomshopping. I create categories, create products. Add affiliate links in the settings of the products. Override the Joomshopping template. In PHP files of the list products and the product card, I change the standard PHP link calls from "add to cart" inside Joomshopping, to PHP calls to the external affiliate links. I delete the standard buttons, add my own buttons containing affiliate links. I write CSS code that everything looked beautiful.

Perhaps in some CPA networks extend extensions for Joomla and other CMS for easy integration. Which they provide to webmasters.

Also, the CPA networks provide extensive integration API opportunities for your site. You may will need to hire a programmer to perform integration.

If you want all this to be only inside your site, then this is not for Joomla and there are 2 and 3 cases.

SDeveloper
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by SDeveloper » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:41 am

Hi,
You mean that we have to prepare (3) steps
1- My website
2- Account with CPA network
3- Integration with MerchAants' websites.

Please, can you provide me a CPA Network link in order to go create an account and then will go with the first step.

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by gws » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:53 am

Google CPA networks and you will have plenty to choose from.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:14 am

SDeveloper wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:41 am
Please, can you provide me a CPA Network link in order to go create an account and then will go with the first step.
Hi. Yes, this is what you need to do
gws wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:53 am
Google CPA networks and you will have plenty to choose from.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”