Content of Home Page is not showing in SP page builder

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
M Zubair95
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Content of Home Page is not showing in SP page builder

Post by M Zubair95 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:39 pm

Okay so i was using SP page builder tool and I integrated map option on home page by fault. Now when i try to open Home Page via SP page builder tool, it does not show any content while other pages are showing its content. Can anybody help me with this please

Aidan38
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Content of Home Page is not showing in SP page builder

Post by Aidan38 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:28 am

Hello,

do you still have the problem if you select another page to display on the homepage?
Learn how create your website with Joomla! 4 The book https://cinnk.com/en/books/joomla-4-the-book
Create your online shop with Joomla! & HikaShop https://cinnk.com/en/books/create-your- ... a-hikashop

nry
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by nry » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:16 pm

If you're brave enough, you might need to jump into the database via phpMyAdmin and edit the page code direct...I've done this once to recover a similar error but it took a little time to work out what to do in the database to fix it. Lots of backup/recovery involved to solve things.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Pavel-ww » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:36 am

M Zubair95 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:39 pm
Okay so i was using SP page builder tool and I integrated map option on home page by fault. Now when i try to open Home Page via SP page builder tool, it does not show any content while other pages are showing its content. Can anybody help me with this please
Hi. Backend editor also does not work?

M Zubair95
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by M Zubair95 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:30 am

@Aiden38

No other pages are just fine. only home page content is not showing.

M Zubair95
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by M Zubair95 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:31 am

nry wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:16 pm
If you're brave enough, you might need to jump into the database via phpMyAdmin and edit the page code direct...I've done this once to recover a similar error but it took a little time to work out what to do in the database to fix it. Lots of backup/recovery involved to solve things.
Yes i was thinking of it too but the thing is that i am just front end editor. :(

M Zubair95
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by M Zubair95 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:33 am

Pavel-ww wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:36 am
M Zubair95 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:39 pm
Hi. Backend editor also does not work?
Backend editor works yes but i dont know where to go and how to get it content back like before. plz guide me

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Pavel-ww » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:47 am

M Zubair95 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:33 am
Backend editor works yes but i dont know where to go and how to get it content back like before. plz guide me
Hi. In this case, you did not clearly explain the essence of the problem.

If you integrated some kind of script, the frontend editor may not work due to the conflict. I understand from your explanation that this is what happened to you. You can delete script through the backend editor.

But, if there is no content in the backend editor, it is not possible to return it. Only restoring from a backup the entire site can help.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”