Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
r_bush
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise

Post by r_bush » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm

Hello,

We are currently using the reCAPTCHA V2 plugin with our RSForm! Pro extension in Joomla.

We are wanting to upgrade to reCAPTCHA Enterprise however, I am not finding the particular plugin for Enterprise on the RSJoomla site as we did for reCAPTCHA V2.

I am curious if maybe I don't need an additional plugin and just by entering my Site Key and Secret Key into the existing CAPTCHA-reCAPTCHA plugin installed on Joomla it will still take effect and doesn't need to be an RS plugin? Or I suppose RSForm! Pro may not be compatible with reCAPTCHA Enterprise at all?

I am also not able to find any specific plugin for Enterprise just in general.
Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by toivo on Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved from 3.x General Questions

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise

Post by AMurray » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:05 pm

As you said, I suppose the difference in functionality (whatever that might be) is determined by the site and secret keys you use.

In the absence of a formal plugin - can you not just copy and paste the code that Google would provide, into the Joomla template (index.php) file?

I can't assume it was yourself, but the same question was asked on RSJoomla's site forum, https://www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsfor ... prise.html, noting that their forum is not for support as such. It is only for user to user discussion.

RSJoomla is a commercial product, so you should be able to receive support through their formal support method by submitting a support ticket on their site.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

mygoodsite
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise

Post by mygoodsite » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:43 am

Do tou try recaptcha V3 or CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA ? I don't know if its compatible with RS joomla.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”