Package ID 801 com_weblinks component com_weblink Topic is solved

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
AGABBY
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Package ID 801 com_weblinks component com_weblink

Post by AGABBY » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:30 am

Hello all,

Sorry if this is not the correct location for my question. I couldn't figure out where to post this question. I originally was trying to fix "The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your update server table"

As I perused through the database "jos_extensions" In noticed something that looked out of place "Package ID 801 com_weblinks component com_weblink"

I've been researching trying to gain an understanding about this. Can someone help me understand if this is a problem? If so can you assist with a resolution. THANKS MUCH!

A
Last edited by toivo on Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved from 3.x Administration

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Package ID 801 com_weblinks component com_weblink

Post by toivo » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:09 am

It is just the Weblinks component that used to come with the Joomla core but it was subsequently decoupled from the Joomla core. It is now an official Joomla extension, available from the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED) at https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/weblinks/.

If you have Joomla 3.x, use version 3.9.0 of Weblinks, updated 19 September 2021.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

AGABBY
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by AGABBY » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:43 am

@Toivo.. thanks so much... I recently upgraded to Joomla 3.10.5 - I will update weblinks and see what happens. Thx again

a

AGABBY
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by AGABBY » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:27 am

Hello @toivo, so I installed the extension you provided. Says it was successful, but should I still see this warning? "Warning The update table is not up to date. Please rebuild your update server table"

Thx

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by toivo » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:20 am

All you need to do is to go to Extensions - Manage - Update Sites and click the Rebuild button. Joomla will then access all the Joomla and extension update sites and display the message "Update sites have been rebuilt from manifest files" after it has finished.

If Joomla is unable to access the download site of Joomla core or an extension, it will disable that row in the list of update sites.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”