Last article in K2 Topic is solved

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
sergrus
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Last article in K2

Post by sergrus » Fri May 27, 2022 12:06 pm

there are a lot of K2 materials on the site and users complain that they cannot fix where they last read so that they can continue next time. A very long time ago there was a similar extension, but I can't find it. Give a magical kick towards expansion,

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Last article in K2

Post by AMurray » Fri May 27, 2022 11:10 pm

I don't know what extension you're referring to (not K2 I know what that is) but the extension you refer to, what is its purpose? Please describe more about what it does/did.

To "bookmark" the place in an article the user was reading....sure you can bookmark web pages. but a specific place in a specific page.....? Was that a K2 feature?
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

sergrus
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Last article in K2

Post by sergrus » Sat May 28, 2022 1:22 pm

The training courses on the site are very large, multi-page materials. I want users to be able to bookmark the place where they finished, so that they can continue learning later. Not social bookmarks, but an analogue of a paper book bookmark.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”