K2+sh404sef+4sef=update urls

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
L00ncan
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

K2+sh404sef+4sef=update urls

Post by L00ncan » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:24 pm

---
In Summary i need my urls to change and K2 backend seems broken
---

I started using Joomla 2yrs ago i decided to go joomla+k2 i decided k2 would soon update to Joomla4 and i'd make big changes then >>fast forward>> 2 years and i'm still stuck on Joomla3 and my website is mushrooming with urls. I decided when Joomla4 happens i'll upgrade my urls but they're becoming too large in number and i'd rather sort them out now before Joomla4 change begins. If it ever happens i could be waiting another 2+years for K2 to do that

At the moment my K2 urls display like www.example/examplearticle
I need my urls to display like www.example/Category/examplearticle

--
My categories won't change either, i need my category titles/urls changed. I made my Category titles too large and i shortened them but no matter how many sh404sef purges i do nothing changes, the recurring theme of my problem is nothing is changing and nothing is happening, i've made zero progress changing and titles urls or any category urls
I resubscibed to sh404sef last night so i'm using the latest version of sh404sef and latest K2 version
K2 backend on pic below
sh404sef-1.jpeg
No matter the change i do on image nothing chages on my urls once i purge, urls remain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”