I am looking for

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ladyrider12
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

I am looking for

Postby ladyrider12 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:23 am

Hi,

I am looking for 2 extentions:

1) I use to have an extension on my web site the went along the right side of the page to follow different social media pages. I don't know the name as my database got wiped out. Can anyone recommend a extension with the same right side of page features?

2) I also need a good portfolio. that I can created for my web design portfolio. It must be able to include: images and video, seo friendly, title, descriptions, services, social share..... Any suggestions?

Thank,
Tamara

sozzled
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: I am looking for

Postby sozzled » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:56 am

This is a very broad request and I regret that I'm unclear what you mean by "social media pages" that you can place on the right side of your website.

The "portfolio" could mean, for instance, a photo album component (I think that's probably what you're describing in broad terms).

If you would like to discuss these matters (in real time) send me PM and we might be able to work something out. Keep in mind, however, the time difference between us. I live 16 hours ahead of you.

Just a couple of early thoughts that might help.
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
Former member of Kunena project team
If you think I’m wrong then say “I think you're wrong.” If you say “You’re wrong!”, how do you know?

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”