Hogash Static Content Module

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
mikepwp
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Hogash Static Content Module

Post by mikepwp » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Normally I wouldn't post something like this here, but since the developer no longer supports Joomla, or this module I don't have a lot of choice.

I'm having an issue with the Hogash Static Content Module (mod_hg_staticcontent). Everything was working fine before the update from Joomla 3.6.5 to 3.7, but afterwards I haven't been able to edit the module.

I enabled error reporting and there are no errors showing on the module page. Using firebug I'm seeing this javascript error: Error: cannot call methods on tooltip prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'destroy'

I'm attaching the module here, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

edit: corrected version numbers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Hogash Static Content Module

Post by mandville » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:29 pm

T
he Support Forums have now moved to MyHogash Customer Dashboard.

We're shutting down this support forums in favor of our newly launched Hogash Studio Customer Dashboard, where you can manage your purchases, activate your Kallyas copy, get updates and announcements.
http://support.hogash.com/support/forum/joomla/
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

arquilca
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Hogash Static Content Module

Post by arquilca » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm

In case someone else has this issue, this is related to a conflict when having JQTooltip and BSTooltip loading on the same page. There was a pull request for this on the GitHub for joomla-cms, but I believe it was never merged. They had a solution posted here: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/15951/files

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”