Article pages don't display after upgrade to 3.8

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
arvendal
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Article pages don't display after upgrade to 3.8

Post by arvendal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 am

Hi,
I upgraded from 3.7.5 to 3.8 and after that the articles don't display.

I got this error message after turning on Error reports in Joomla:

Warning: require_once(/storage/content/87/178787/update.clarte.nu/public_html/libraries/legacy/table/category.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/content/87/178787/update.clarte.nu/public_html/modules/mod_dn/helper.php on line 22 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/storage/content/87/178787/update.clarte.nu/public_html/libraries/legacy/table/category.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/lib/php:/storage/content/87/178787/pear/php') in /storage/content/87/178787/update.clarte.nu/public_html/modules/mod_dn/helper.php on line 22

The pages look like this (To the left the original page, to the right what's displayed after the upgrade):
Joomla-3.8-error.jpg
No article is generated and the template disappears. Only the content of a couple of modules appears after upgrade. But on the highest menu level everything works as before, i e blog lists, single articles etc connected to menu link are displayed as before. The error appears on articles "below" highest menu level.

What may be the problem?

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: Article pages don't display after upgrade to 3.8

Post by sozzled » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:43 am

See viewtopic.php?f=708&t=954929 for information about the cause and for the solution.

arvendal
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Article pages don't display after upgrade to 3.8

Post by arvendal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Thanks sozzled!

The solution worked: It was the Display News module that caused the problem. The developer has updated the module: http://joomla.rjews.net/downloads/categ ... -joomla-16 (version 2.7.1)

Best regards

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”