Link to a specific TAB using menus??

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
kittmaster
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Link to a specific TAB using menus??

Postby kittmaster » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 am

I am using Virtuemart and in the user area it has tabs for various data. I can link to the account settings in virtuemart where the data exists as menu item....works as expected.

What I want to know is how to link to the same area but land on the 4th tab on the page without having to click it from after the page loads. Under inspection I can see its using the class "ui-tabs" but I can't figure out how to link to the 4th tab without landing on the 1st tab and manually clicking to the 4th.

Anyone have an idea how to do this? I can't seem to find much on Google or I'm searching for the wrong thing.

Thank you.
Chris

kittmaster
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Link to a specific TAB using menus??

Postby kittmaster » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:48 pm

One thing I'd like to mention, moving the plugin to the last position help fix an operational issue, but does anyone know if SEF affects access to a tab link?

I don't understand enough on how the tab data is rendered server side and delivered I guess. If anyone can provide a tip or someplace to look at a similar example, that would be helpful.

Thanks again,
Chris

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”