Registration and cancellation of online tours

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
sylwekb
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Registration and cancellation of online tours

Post by sylwekb » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:55 am

I am looking for a component that would enable registration and cancellation of trips. It can be a paid component.
I would like it to be something similar on this Polish website.
[ redacted ]
Last edited by toivo on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: URL removed, please observe the warning about linking to non-Joomla websites

Matt Bourne
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Registration and cancellation of online tours

Post by Matt Bourne » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:51 pm

This seems to be a good one, try them first if it fit your needs, note that i'm not affiliated to them in anyway here :)

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... ern-tours/
I use the powerful Joomla SP Page Builder from joomshaper.com in all my web projects

KianWilliam
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Registration and cancellation of online tours

Post by KianWilliam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:27 am

I do not think you need an external component to do that, you may use layout over ride of user registeration and edit profile form or use fields under users menu in joomla backend to change user registration form in any way you like, then from back end in joomla you may modify the users.
When user comes back to site, after being logged , the data shall be revealed in the profile of that user, to change it, clicking on edit the profile will do that and after change, all reflected again in backend under users. To give more professional view to the appearance of those forms and profiles, you may use css file or layout override. All these are just to save money of your company.
Kian William

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”