Using any editor, when adding any text into a Table cell, be it typed or pasted in, and setting size to 24p or H1, the text height is higher than the cell. The cell does not expand height to fit the text.
I tried this with JCE, TinyMice, JoomlaCK, and checking if any changes via Codemirror as well. Same thing.
The template is the generic Protostar - plugins, addons, or other bells or whistles are used.
- Log into Joomla Admin
- Open Modlule > New > Custom
- In editor body, create a 2x2 table (2 rows, 2 colums)
- In left top cell, type ANYTHING and top right cell, type (TM)
- In left top cell, highlight "ANYTHING" and size to 26p
- In top right cell, highlight (TM) and size to 8p, then make it Superscript
- Select all cells, and I have dine this prior to adding text, set cell alignment to TOP
This started right after the last JCE up(?)grade at which time, Joomla was also up(?)graded.
BEFORE IT'S SAID:
I could set the height, but this needs to be a Responsive page.
Thanks to the polite responders, your help around here truly is invaluable,