Looking for specific extension

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Evenepoel
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Looking for specific extension

Post by Evenepoel » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 pm

I'm looking for an extension that can allow me to build a website where people can rate:
- an "article" at a "store" at a specified "location"

This would feed a database so that the second function of the website would allow visitors to search for:
- the "store" where i can buy the best "article" closest to my actual "location"

Thanx in advance for all your suggestions.

gws
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: Looking for specific extension

Post by gws » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:59 am

Where are you getting the ("article" at a "store" at a specified "location") data from?

Evenepoel
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Looking for specific extension

Post by Evenepoel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:40 pm

That would be input by website users

In fact, what i want to create: a website where people can rate individual restaurant dishes instead of restaurants.

So there would be 2 sides on the website:
- one where people can tell where they ate e.g. the best spaghetti (at which restaurant in which location)
- one where i could perform a search " i am now in Brussels and i really feel like eating a good spaghetti in my near environment"

My experience now is that a restaurant rating doesn't always apply to the whole menu card, a 5* rated restaurant may serve the best ever spareribs but a very weak spaghetti.

So this website should make suggestions about the best specific dish instead of the best general restaurant.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”