Two Video Players Overlapping

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
nimit
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Two Video Players Overlapping

Post by nimit » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 am

Hello,

There is a problem with video player on my website - http://www.powerbuildertv.com/index.php ... rbuildertv

As you can check, the video simultaneously runs on two video players (PFA), and cannot be viewed in full screen mode. Also, in Chrome I can't view the video in full screen. When clicked on the player that is right below the video, the resolution increases but the window decreases.

Please help me resolve this issue as webcasts are the key ingredients to my PowerBuilderTV website. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by toivo on Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved, not related to 3.x Bug Reporting

DaveOzric
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Two Video Players Overlapping

Post by DaveOzric » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:20 pm

This does not seem like a Joomla core issue. What are you using for your video player? I would seek help from the 3rd party extension you are using.

You have 48 files loading CSS and JS on this page. 32 JS files. Something is not playing nice with each other.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”