problem with news show SP2 module

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
saraeee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

problem with news show SP2 module

Post by saraeee » Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi
I use news show SP2 module to show some articles. It worked fine but it's some days that when an slide wants to change the module become empty and with a delay the next slide comes. The empty module has the module header but no content and it's not noce.
Can any one help me?
The url which the module is used is as below:
https://ofoqpm.com/training-courses/online-training
Any idea?

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: problem with news show SP2 module

Post by AMurray » Thu May 21, 2020 10:47 pm

I see the issue, can't explain it definitively but a few suggestions:

* can you adjust the 'animation' style (or transition timing) for the slides?

* It could be your ISP or web host or internet connection too.

(Off-topic directly but seems relevant generally): I tested the site with Page Speed Insights which gives your site a score of 8 / 100.....so there's some work there to do on speeding up load times. (It took 11 seconds to load the page the first time).

Assuming this is the extension - https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/news-show-sp2/ I took a look at the developer's demos which seem to function without the delay seen on your site, so I could conclude that the module is not the issue (can't say absolutely, but leaning towards that conclusion).

Also I can't use the Inspect Element function of my browser due to the right-click blocker in place.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Millennium Falcon - it's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”