DJ-Slider Issue

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Dante1984
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

DJ-Slider Issue

Post by Dante1984 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:57 am

I am using DJ-Slider Module on my Joomla Website running latest version. The issue is when I edited the image location which is /images/djslider. There is an error no folder or images exist. Though when I check my directory it is there under /public_html/images/djslider and all the images are there?

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: DJ-Slider Issue

Post by toivo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:26 am

Welcome to the Joomla forum!

Are you using also the latest version of this extension, 4.1.1?

Is the folder /public_html the top level folder, where Joomla was installed, including the main index.php file of Joomla?

The settings of the DJ Image Slider module include two options, 'Folder' and 'Component'. Which one are you using?

If you selected 'Component', the DJ Slider component allows you to select photos from the images folder of Joomla and its subfolders and the slider works all right.

If you selected 'Folder', you can select for example the folder images/sampledata/fruitshop and the slider picks up the fruitshop images from the sample data. Please note that if the folder name does not start with a forward slash, the path is relative to the main Joomla folder.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”