EShop issues in Joomla 3.10.1

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Lah24+
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

EShop issues in Joomla 3.10.1

Post by Lah24+ » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Since my website has updated to Joomla! 3.10.1 Stable [ Daraja ] 22-August-2021 16:41 GMT it has caused several issues. My website has crashed lots of times due to java script errors and the helix framework had to be removed as that caused issues too. My website is now plain & boring. I've also logged in today to change some products and found the new way of showing the the assign options is very messy, instead of being a nice tidy list to select from they are now spread across the whole page. The developer who created the basic website (I've added all the products) reckons all the problems are because I have too many options and I should look to find a print to press website, so I need to know if Joomla can accommodate my type of website, or if my developer needs replacing, as my website just isn't working for me any more, yet is did before the latest update, with just a few glitches of the website only showing us the item the customer had purchased and none of the assigned options to that product, I have complained to my developer many times and nothing has been sorted. Any help for a complete newbie would be appreciated.
web help.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by toivo on Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: split from Discuss Joomla! 3.10.0

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”