Lost navigation menus etc

Kesaris
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Lost navigation menus etc

Post by Kesaris » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:00 am

Hi again and please accept my apologies for the e-mail bombarding. :D Joomla is the best CMS (in my opinion) but it has plenty of details...

I experiment on the users access. I seen your educational videos and they are good; please accept my congratulations on that!

I was on register user access, as you can see in picture 1, and I unchecked the superuser option. I guess that means that super users are no more registered...

Then I had the problem in my back end I cannot see the navigation menu etc. I can see only the k2 component and Jsite map.

I suggest not to do something similar to your site :p . Do you have any piece of advice?

Thanks in advance,
Angelos
Last edited by toivo on Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: split from someone else's topic - please create your own topics in the future!

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Lost navigation menus etc

Post by AMurray » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:50 pm

Suggest you restore from a backup that you would have made before making these changes......if you have no backup 🙁 then perhaps ask your host if they can restore the site to before you made this change. ??? ???

I was on register user access, as you can see in picture 1
There are no screenshots associated with your question, so don't know what you're referring to.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Help you I can, yes!. Post your question, you should. Keep it on topic you must!
Use the Forc....Forum Post Assistant my young Padawan!

Return to “Access Control List (ACL) in Joomla! 3.x”