How do I display and manage a table and its table data in the admin panel and the front-end side?

For Joomla! 3.x Coding related discussions, you could also use: http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general

Moderators: ooffick, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
eddz99
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

How do I display and manage a table and its table data in the admin panel and the front-end side?

Post by eddz99 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:40 am

I can't seem to find any proper tutorial regarding Joomla 3. I recently made the switch from hard coding to using Joomla CMS last week so I'm sorry for these kinds of questions.

How do I display and manage (able to edit values such as lock/unlock submission) table data in the user side and admin panel? And how do I display its calculations like if I want to display the sum of a data in a column for 1 week in the user and admin side?

Is there any proper tutorial for this so I can integrate my hard coding skills? Thank you!

Olympe30
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: How do I display and manage a table and its table data in the admin panel and the front-end side?

Post by Olympe30 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:57 pm

Hi

You have to use an extension

I use Chronoconnectivy 6 & Chronoforms 6 with Joomla 3 but doesn't work with Joomla 4
There is a new version for Joomla 4, Chronoforms 7. But some bugs a this time...

If anybody knew another extension to do that with J4...

Return to “Joomla! 3.x Coding”