How to modify what loads in the header

For Joomla! 3.x Coding related discussions, please use: http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general

Moderator: ooffick

Forum rules
Please use the mailing list here: http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general rather than this forum.
Morissius
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How to modify what loads in the header

Postby Morissius » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Hey,

I am making a template and I want to have more control over what Joomla! automatically loads (like jQuery). I know how to add links to the header. I also know how I could undo loading some parts with unset(). But I just want to prevent parts of the header to be loaded. Is there a way I can modify the output that the header should have in my template?

Code: Select all

<jdoc:include type="head" />

effrit
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: How to modify what loads in the header

Postby effrit » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 pm

there is system plugin to disable native jQuery/Mootols loading, and another one to change order od loading script but i afraid nothing more.

Morissius
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Postby Morissius » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:01 pm

effrit wrote:there is system plugin to disable native jQuery/Mootols loading, and another one to change order od loading script but i afraid nothing more.

Where can I find this plugin? A good solution might be in the plugins source code xD. Otherwise I will just have to neglect loading the header and generate my own.

But I don't really want to resort to that as it may affect third party extensions.

effrit
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Postby effrit » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Return to “Joomla! 3.x Coding”