[3.7.4] contact - additional links

Did you find a bug in Joomla! 3.x but aren't sure? This forum is the place to help figure out if the problem is a bug and how to report it. If you are an experienced Joomla! user and are certain that you have found a bug please use the Bug Tracker to submit your issue.
This forum is for discussion about bugs and to get help with reporting them to the Bug Tracker: https://issues.joomla.org

Moderator: ooffick

Forum rules
Please use the official Bug Tracker to report a bug: https://issues.joomla.org
mar1aczi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

[3.7.4] contact - additional links

Post by mar1aczi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 am

Hi.

Option "show additional links" per contact not work. If in global option we have choose "Display links" but in custom contact we set this option to "Hide" in result links are displayed on the page -> the header of links section "Links".

Regards.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: [3.7.4] contact - additional links

Post by imanickam » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:56 pm

How the contact is getting displayed?

I believe that mostly, it is done using a menu item. If this is the case, the display of the Links in the menu item of the type "Single Contact" is controlled by the option "Contact Links" that is available in the tab "Contact Display Options". The values available for this option are "Use Global", "Hide", and "Show". You can control the display of the links by choosing the appropriate value for this option.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

mar1aczi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by mar1aczi » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:57 am

Yes, it is displayed by menu as a single contact. In global option I have "Hide" and in contact option, on tab "Display option" I have "Hide" and in the result I see "Links" header on front page ;)

mar1aczi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by mar1aczi » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:07 am

Sorry, I can't edit my post. I make a mistake. In Global Options for Additional Links I have "Show", in "Contact Options" for the same field I have "Hide". In result - header "Links" is displayed on front page.

Return to “Joomla! 3.x Bug Reporting”