Training, Certification, places, dates, version and meanings are confusing. No access to JUG or JLP in my country. Need one fly to another country, or are there other paths to accreditation?
- The page states "...certificates for completing classes." Completing a class doesn't mean the student was able to learn anything.
- There are 5 "classes". Are they $50 each or $10 each totaling $50 for watching video/s?
- Then in a corner in the rabbit hole, I found another certification process that appears to mean learn or no certificate. Would that be the "Joomla! Administrator Exam" held in other countries? Is there training for the Joomla! Administrator Exam or are the 5 videos it?
- As J3.x will be tossed aside in favour of J4.x, will there be a real 'certification' for J4.x or will the same 5 but updated videos be the course? If yes, ETA?
- What training, and Certified Joomla Administrator (not certified video watcher) program is available for 3.x and or 4.x?
- And, how will Joomla facilitate training and exams(?) for those who cannot travel out of country?
- Would I be wasting my time expecting to be able to start any time in the near future?
- Will Joomla be updating the "Certification" part of the site any time soon?
p.s. With COVID-19(84) shackling everyone with new rules and regulations, now would be a great time to get started on upgrading ones' skill-sets while locked into a concrete "bubble".