This release only contains security and bug fixes; no other changes have been made compared to the Joomla! 3.7.0 release.
What's in 3.7.1?
Joomla! 3.7.1 is released to address a critical security issue as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
* High Priority - Core - SQL Injection (affecting Joomla! 3.7.0) More information »
- Fixed attribute checks in the new calendar #15573
- Inject the JInput dependency into the session handler #15605
- Fix b/c break in JMenuItem #15553
- Fix article ordering in the backend #15655
- Fix milliseconds handling in for PHP Versions lower to 7.1.0 #15853
- Fixing JFilterInput adding byte offsets to character offset #15966
- Redirection fails on multiple status values produced by old FOF2 Extensions #15738
- Remove empty locked cache file if callback function terminate process #15592
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Download Joomla! 3.7.1, English (UK), 3.7.1 Full Package
New installation instructions and technical requirements
Joomla! 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Please remember to clear your browser's cache after updating.
If you find a bug in Joomla! please report it on the Joomla! Issue Tracker.
Full announcement: https://www.joomla.org/announcements/re ... lease.html
Discuss the release: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=950676