What's in 3.7.3?
Joomla! 3.7.3 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2)
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2)
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.5.0-3.6.5)
- Visit the Security Centre for More information »
- Calendar fixes #16794
- Fix frontend menus of menu type "main" or "menu" and backend main menu #16577
- Tags: Respect Browser Page Title in view Tagged Items #16773
- Adding thumbs file names in Media Manager #16769
- Remove PHP memory_limit from max upload size calculation #16741
- Fix custom fields without a fieldgroup not being displayed #16705
- Update tinymce to 4.5.7 #16042
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Download Joomla! 3.7.3: English (UK), 3.7.3 Full Package
New installation instructions and technical requirements
Upgrade Packages: Joomla! 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Please remember to backup your site before updating and to clear your site, administrator and browser cache after updating.
If you find a bug in Joomla! 3.7.3 please report it on the Joomla! Issue Tracker.
A huge Thank You to our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 3.7.3 release.
Full announcement: https://www.joomla.org/announcements/re ... lease.html
Discuss the release: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=952424