End of Yoothme warp 7 # Joomla 4

Be informed that this forum is not an official support forum for Joomla! 4.0. Any issues regarding Joomla! 4.0 must be reported at https://issues.joomla.org/.

Joomla 4.0 is still in Beta stage. This forum should be used for sharing information about Joomla! 4.0.

Moderators: ooffick, ooffick

Forum rules
gilplane
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

End of Yoothme warp 7 # Joomla 4

Post by gilplane » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:14 am

Hello,
Bad news Yoothme warp 7 templates will not be compatible with Joomla 4 https://yootheme.com/blog/2021/01/11/su ... p-7-themes
Wee will have to find another template provider. Yoothme pro solution seems to much "user captive" and no possibility to update from warp 7 to pro...
Dont want to remake the full website and prefer to change my template...
Witch template provider do you recommand with : nice look, long time update and good support?
Thanks
Last edited by Per Yngve Berg on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Relicared from 3 x to J4 forum

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: End of Yoothme warp 7 # Joomla 4

Post by AMurray » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:34 pm

I use JoomShaper Helix Ultimate; they've just released Alpha 3 of their template, fully compatible with Joomla's recent J4 Beta 6 release, so it is actively developed and moving towards J4. I've not used their support (haven't needed it), so can't comment in that respect.

I don't know how much re-work would be involved. Warp7 framework vs Helix framework etc. Mostly I assume it would be about reconfiguring content in the module positions to suit the new template (or at least the first step).

Whatever one you choose, do an update of template on a copy of the site, not on the production site.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Help you I can, yes!. Post your question, you should. Keep it on topic you must!
Use the Forc....Forum Post Assistant my young Padawan!

gilplane
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: End of Yoothme warp 7 # Joomla 4

Post by gilplane » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:11 pm

Thanks A Murray, I go visit right now JoomShaper Helix Ultimate.
Best R

Return to “Joomla! 4 Related”