When I try open my site then it's opening in wordpress

Mogorek
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

When I try open my site then it's opening in wordpress

Post by Mogorek » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:32 am

Hi, yesterday I tried to make a site in joomla for my school project but when I try to check it then this site is opening in joomla
Adnotacja 2020-04-04 165658.png
here's photo. and when I'm trying to open a administrator site then this hapening
Adnotacja 2020-04-04 175414.png
I don't know what to do. I was trying to open site on miscrosoft edge, google chrome and firefox, everywhere same result. Sorry for my english but it's not my native language.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by imanickam on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic from General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x to joomla.com - Feedback/Information

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: When I try open my site then it's opening in wordpress

Post by imanickam » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:45 am

Welcome to the Joomla! Forum!!

I would suggest getting in touch with cloudaccess.net about this as they are the one who manages joomla.com
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: When I try open my site then it's opening in wordpress

Post by AMurray » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:58 am

I think Cloud Access might install Wordpress by default - or it's an option that is set to "yes" by default and you have to "opt out" if you don't want WP installed.

However, you can install joomla to a sub folder. Or just delete the WP files, and install Joomla in the root (public_html) folder.

But if you signed up to the "launch" free Joomla website (launch.joomla.org), I don't know why you have ended up with Wordpress at all.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “joomla.com - Feedback/Information”