Can not install my template at joomla.com Topic is solved

rowrose4
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Can not install my template at joomla.com

Post by rowrose4 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Hello, I get a template from JoomlaShine to try it for 30 days and tried to install it in my Joomla plate form but I got always an error.
The template is two packages one for the template and the other one is for the quick start.
I can't install the package for the quick start, I got this message " Warning: Failed to change file permissions!" , "Error
Unable to detect manifest file."
or I got this message
"" Your Joomla! Site hosted with CloudAccess.net - Administration @media (max-width: 480px) { .view-login .container { margin-top: -170px; } .btn { font-size: 13px; padding: 4px 10px 4px; } } {"csrf.token":"31867c2b6a4f70f839c598e92cad824e","system.paths":{"root":"","base":"\/administrator"},"system.keepalive":{"interval":840000,"uri":"\/administrator\/index.php"}} jQuery(function($){ initTooltips(); $("body").on("subform-row-add", initTooltips); function initTooltips (event, container) { container = container || document;$(container).find(".hasTooltip").tooltip({"html": true,"container": "body"});} }); jQuery(function ($) { initChosen(); $("body").on("subform-row-add", initChosen); function initChosen(event, container) { container = container || document; $(container).find(".advancedSelect").chosen({"disable_search_threshold":10,"search_contains":true,"allow_single_deselect":true,"placeholder_text_multiple":"Type or select some options","placeholder_text_single":"Select an option","no_results_text":"No results match"}); } }); Username Password Language Language - Default Deutsch (Deutschland) English (United Kingdom) Log in Warning! JavaScript must be enabled for proper operation of the Administrator Backend. © 2021 Your Joomla! Site hosted with CloudAccess.net Go to site home page"

I don't know what I schoul do?
Last edited by toivo on Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved from 3.x Templates, retitled

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Can not install my template

Post by toivo » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:49 pm

Welcome to the Joomla forum!

Did you notice this warning:
Log in Warning! JavaScript must be enabled for proper operation of the Administrator Backend.
Please note that a quickstart package is not a Joomla extension. It is a complete website, which can be installed only by following the instructions that came with it. If you try to install a quickstart package in your website, it would overwrite the current website.

If you are using a free Joomla.com site hosted by CloudAccess.net, this topic will now be moved to the right forum.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

rowrose4
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Can not install my template at joomla.com

Post by rowrose4 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:02 pm

I got it, thank you so much

brian
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Can not install my template at joomla.com

Post by brian » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 am

@toivo you can see that on every page when its output this way. Its not relevant to the reported issue which you correctly identified
"Exploited yesterday... Hacked tomorrow"
Blog http://brian.teeman.net/
Joomla Hidden Secrets http://hiddenjoomlasecrets.com/

Return to “joomla.com - Feedback/Information”