I don't see my DB and I can't update the stucture (supposedly required)before the joomla update

irenerv
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

I don't see my DB and I can't update the stucture (supposedly required)before the joomla update

Post by irenerv » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:25 am

Hello,

I'm new to Joomla and I have a question about the Joomla update.

I don't see my DB in the maintenance section(attached image) and I can't update the structure as is required when I go to update Joomla. I'm afraid updating leads to an error if I don't have the correct requirements(attached image). Does anyone have any information or is able to help me?

Thank you a lot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by toivo on Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved from 4.x Installation

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: I don't see my DB and I can't update the stucture (supposedly required)before the joomla update

Post by toivo » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Welcome to the Joomla forum!
irenerv wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:25 am
I don't see my DB in the maintenance section(attached image) and I can't update the structure as is required
Doesn't the second attached image show that all database structures are uptodate? You must have selected System - Manage - Database to view that page.

Does the Joomla! update page still say that the structure is not uptodate? Try re-installing the latest versions of those two extensions.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

irenerv
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: I don't see my DB and I can't update the stucture (supposedly required)before the joomla update

Post by irenerv » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:04 am

Hello again,

But the second image shows only the extensions not the joomla cms. And i don't see available updates of the extensions. I saw in other cases this(image attached) and I thought maybe there is a issue https://issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/35915

Thanks for answering.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by toivo » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm

irenerv wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:04 am
I saw in other cases this(image attached) and I thought maybe there is a issue https://issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/35915
Maybe but the PR was included in Joomla 4.0.5. The second image attached to the topic shows that the site uses Joomla 4.0.3. The latest version is now Joomla 4.0.6.

The image attached to your previous reply shows the manifest version 4.0.2-dev. Did you update this website at some stage from one of the nightly builds of Joomla 4.0.2? That may have caused a problem, which will hopefully disappear after the site is updated to 4.0.6.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “joomla.com - Feedback/Information”